View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 03:17 AM   #10
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,481 раз(а) в 4,222 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Footfetishdaily.com- Madison Cetera Stockings-Madison Cetera

Footfetishdaily.com- Madison Cetera Stockings-Madison Cetera

Description:
Madison Cetera Stockings
Madison brought a very sexy pair of lace-up stockings. I told her to put them on and pretend she was talking to her Master and tell him all the things she was going to do for him. Well_being a newbie_she got tongue tied and didn_t know what to say_so I had to step in as the Master. Hey_it_s a tough job but someone_s gotta do it! I have to admit_seeing her so obedient and submissive to everything I said promptly got me a raging hard-on. Too bad St. Croix arrived just as I was finishing this scene!
Model:
Madison Cetera
Studio:
Footfetishdaily.com
Info:
File Name : 432_madison_cetera_stockings_hi.wmv
File Size : 62.86 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:06:47
Video : VC-1, 1 238 kb/s
Audio : WMA, 48.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: