View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 12:26 AM   #255
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Backroomcastingcouch.com- Kristin-Real people, beautiful girl, milf

Backroomcastingcouch.com- Kristin-Real people, beautiful girl, milf

Description:
It was Kristin_s 18th birthday yesterday. I shit you not. Now only her tits need to catch up with her age.
At first even just showing me her bee stings is a chore. I tell her the producers don_t like all this hesitation and if she wants to make $1000-$5000 per day she needs to start doing as told. Butter in my hands from then on. For a girl who claims to have fucked at least 50 (!) guys she_s pretty awkward at it. (Yes. Fifty. She just turned 18....) When she demonstrates how she masturbates she looks like she_s having a seizure in slow motion. Watching her suck cock isn_t much better because she usually doesn_t do that. I should have figured out that anal isn_t going to go over very well either when she admitted to a failed attempt in the past. Make that two failed attempts as of today. I cum in her mouth and make her suck the cum back in_and swallow it. This seems to not even phase _em these days. Apparently this is now a requirement to graduate High School. If Kristin_s intelligence level is representative of her generation_this skill is probably the only thing that_ll keep them out of the poor house. Go wank.
Model:
Real people, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Backroomcastingcouch.com
Info:
File Name : brcc_kristin_1281-hd.wmv
File Size : 881.73 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:29:46
Video : VC-1, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : WMA, 129 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: