View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 08:10 AM   #223
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Topwebmodels.com- Adriana Amante Interview-Real people, beautiful girl, milf

Topwebmodels.com- Adriana Amante Interview-Real people, beautiful girl, milf

Description:
Who is this chick?? Did we just pick her up from school somewhere and bring her in for a stuffing on TWM? Adriana Amante is a rarity on film and we get the privilege of getting to know the inner-workings of this aspiring whore!! She could use a little coaxing out of her shell and she certainly came to the right place!! I know the next time we see her_she_ll be even better!! She aims to please!! (We should all start preparing ourselves now!) Okay - So here_s the scenario with this girl: Since she listens to country music and she likes to be on top_I_ll betcha if you put on a cowboy hat and some chaps.... (that_s for MY fantasy by the way...) and get this small shy-ling to ride you like a bull_she could stay on for more than 8 seconds!! That_s why they call the position Cowgirl!! Shit_we already saw how long she could ride a steer on TWM!! Okay_so Adriana told us she doesn_t like sarcasm.... Hmm... I guess that blows my chances with her even though she prefers girls most of the time...(HEY! Don_t let her read my reviews_okay?)

Sucks and Giggles,

Neecie
Model:
Real people, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Topwebmodels.com
Info:
File Name : c3958_320x240.mp4
File Size : 47.12 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:08:27
Video : AVC, 600 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS