View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 01:42 PM   #5145
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lua Gets Handcuffed and Roughly Throat Fucked - Full HD 1080p

Lua is a submissive goth chick. She tells us she wants to be collared & face fucked like a good little throat pet. I don't think she knew what she was in for!!! I fuck her throat roughly and make her clean out my asshole with her tongue. I put her in a headlock and pick her up by her throat and finger bang her pussy roughly while slapping her ass repeatedly. I fuck her throat more and flip her into a 69 and make her take the whole cock and keep it there. I handcuff her and rough her up. I also blindfold her and put her on a collar and leash like a good throat pet. I slap her face hard more than any chick ever!!! I whip her tits and pussy with the leash. I put my fingers down her throat and rub the spit in her face several times. I figure 4 her head with my cock all the way down her throat in a laying 69. The shoot ends in a POV with her swallowing my whole cock while I slap & choke her. She gets a load all over her face!!! She's a good throat slave!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5632kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lua Gets Handcuffed and Roughly Throat Fucked - Full HD 1080p
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03189 секунды с 9 запросами