View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 04:50 AM   #8119
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fistpack vol.23 What's Happening Down There

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Fisting Central, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: R.J. Danvers, Junior Stellano, Antonio Biaggi, Mason Garet, Derrick Hanson, Rick Powers
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Fisting, Daddies Men, Muscle Men, Hairy, Jockstraps, Rimming, Rough Sex, Tattoos

Chris Ward here, President of Raging Stallion Studios. I am really excited to announce the release of a great new fisting film entitled What's Happening Down There? It was directed by our very own award-winning director, Ben Leon. This movie is an excellent addition to our library of uncensored, controversial ass-play movies and it boasts some of the best men and finest footage we have ever filmed.
It's hard to know where to begin to describe this film. I guess the best place to start is with the scene between Junior Stellano and RJ Danvers. Many of you have seen RJ in some of our mainstream movies (he really shined in To the Last Man). The other day RJ came by my office and said "I got a surprise for you!" He let me know that he had turned into a power fisting bottom virtually overnight! Guys, I have to tell you that RJ follows in the footsteps of one of my all time favorite fisting actors, Mark Evrett (who I saw yesterday on the street! He says hello to all of his fans.). Like Mark.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:31
Video: 704x398, AVC (H.264), 1244kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 837.2 MB

Download Fistpack vol.23 What's Happening Down There
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04966 секунды с 9 запросами