View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 09:49 PM   #8003
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cassidy

Studio: Militaryclassified

Today im excited to introduce a new recruit to the MilitaryClassified line up, Cassidy! This little Air mini stud blew me away when we walked into my offices looking for work. He stands about 58, 145 lbs, and the boy definitely works out! Ripped body, smooth skin, and a nice healthy 6 inch cut cock that left me wanting more. Im frustrated though, because he was firm about not having a guy touch him. I kid you not... this was a tough shoot to keep my hands off!
Meeting Cassidy was pretty special for me because Cassidy is probably physically what I melt over! When we met, he already had a plan about what he wanted to do and what he didnt want to do which floored me! I tried very, very, very hard to convince this boy with cash and slick words to let me suck his cock for more money than ive offered most but he refused.
I kept on it though out the interview and even during the shoot but I just couldnt convince this boy to turn over. I think hes the type that needs a little massaging and.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 217.7 MB

Download Cassidy
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13375 секунды с 9 запросами