View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 03:30 PM   #12512
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nasty bondage for Mike

Release Year: 2019

Incessant screaming and moaning can sometimes become annoying for a sadist, so I get Mike well and truly gagged from the start here, knowing that a deeply humiliating session is planned for the hapless boy.

What an arse! Bent over naked, legs yanked apart, his creamy athletic thighs and buttocks make an exceptionally inviting target. The little tufts of black hair leading to his hole are irresistible, so sadly for Mikey a firm rogering is soon under way. His flaccid hetero penis testament that he loathes every agonising second of this mind-blowing punishment.

His torment is multiplied as I whack his sensitive pink cheeks with a thick leather strap, at the same time as he is being porked.

His cheeks on fire, kindly old me cools him down with a supersoaker, drenching the twat with cold water. Oh dear, there appears to be a 's bucket attached to his nuts while I'm doing this, and a lot of the water drops into it. Mike gets to find out how it feels to have a weighty bucket of wat.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 7:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Nasty bondage for Mike
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05514 секунды с 9 запросами