View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 02:42 PM   #22685
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Pleasure Prisoner

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Aubree Lane
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Dark Fantasy, Spandex Fetish, StraightJacket, Spider Gagged, Hooded, Sensory Deprivation, Living Doll, Zentai Catsuit, Belt Bondage, Taken, Captive, Prisoner, Long Term Bondage, Over Night Bondage, Struggling, Helpless, Hand Over Mouth, Wres
Video language: English

"Alright maam, we know you're upset, but can you just tell us what happened?"
"I had a long day at work and all I could think about was getting home, opening some wine, and slipping into a nice bath.. As I came through the door, I was grabbed from behind. He was very strong and he held me with his hand over my mouth until I went out..
When I finally opened my eyes again, I was in a strange place I had never been before. I was dressed in some kind of leotard jumpsuit and I was strapped into a jacket that had no holes in the sleeves for my hands.. Also, I had these big spiked heel boots on. As I came to, he grabbed me again and pulled my arms to the sides and tied them in place. It was like I was giving myself a big hug, but I couldn't move. Then he put a hood over my head so I couldn't see anything except basic light and shadows, and strapped something into my mouth over the top of it.. Keeping my mouth wide open. He belted my legs together tightly and tied everything down to some s.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5922kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 772.2 MB

Download The Pleasure Prisoner
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02790 секунды с 9 запросами