View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 01:05 PM   #12510
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ordered to apologise for Mike

Release Year: 2019

Mike... naked, wrists tied behind his back, suspended from the ceiling, leg spreader strapped between ankles.

You'd think he'd have learnt by now to show some respect, but from the start he's cursing us, pulling away from me when I go in for a little grope. He particularly hates Jake, telling him to fuck off. If there's one thing I can't stand it's a foul mouth, so I whip out my evil nipple clamps to teach the cunt a lesson. Funny how the lightest touch on those things causes the most excrutiating pain.

Watch and laugh as I soon have him angrily shouting his sincere apologies. To show us his new found respect I allow him to wank our hardons through our clothes. The look of complete loathing on his face just makes my dick all the harder, particularly when he's servicing the hated Jake. Mike is utterly ashamed of himself throughout.

A firm finger fucking later and the tosser is ready to have his anal virginity properly taken from him forever by my custom made vibrating dildo on.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Ordered to apologise for Mike
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03319 секунды с 9 запросами