View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 08:58 AM   #4954
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

BeefCakeHunter - Hung Jack treat or trick!

I had to travel all the way to central Florida to meet this hung beefcake!
Jack has a delicious 9″ cock that I called it "monster cock" just in time for Halloween, I know .. I know but you guys know for me ,that my height is 5'5, 9″ is a monster! hahah but you guys know that is not my first ( and I hope no my last) but I still was amazed by this particular one , I guess because it belongs to a slim guy like Jack.
Beefcake Jack is very sexual and he has been in a long relationship with his girlfriend, and they both enjoy kinky sex, but she was out of town for week or so and Jack needed to keep his "monster" wet by a pussy mouth, ..besides the extra bucks are welcome to party this Halloween weekend.
I started by slowly placing my playful hands under his shorts and I got him hard so quick! that I make him "suffer" for a little before unveiling his nice tool, and then I went straight to his cock head, skipping my usual playing with testicles .but I did that a little later, this beginni.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2451kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download BeefCakeHunter - Hung Jack treat or trick!
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14979 секунды с 9 запросами