View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 11:18 PM   #4950
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy For Sale - Boy Logan - Chapter 2 The Auction - Master Wolfgang

Logan has potential. He's a little bit more raw than what would normally be put up for auction. He's still very timid and nervous. He shakes when he's touched and does not hide his anxiety well. This normally would make for an undisciplined slave--something that would need to be addressed before the point of sale. But there is something engaging--even alluring--about his untamed responses.
When he was being groomed, I found myself completely seduced by his sweet, innocent face, and his virginal demeanor. His involuntary whimpers at the shock and surprise every time his skin was caressed, his genitals examined, or his sensitive nipples pinched. it was an exquisite display of pure emotion. A display of change. Of transformation. From boy to submissive.
His eyes widen as he looks out to the crowd of powerful men, curious about who they are, where they're from, how it is they came to be sitting where there are. He knows he'll go with whomever wins the auction, but his expression belies .

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7740kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Boy For Sale - Boy Logan - Chapter 2 The Auction - Master Wolfgang
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04056 секунды с 9 запросами