View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 01:35 PM   #4946
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Bruno & Mr Hand

Bruno is our newest friend to stay over for the night. After a long night of party and going out, I allowed Bruno to sleep over. Bruno is a very cute 19 year old boy with a smooth body and a 7 inch cock. I just couldn't help myself so I snuck into Bruno's room while he was sleeping and removed the blanket to expose his smooth toned body. Sleeping so peacefully laying there in his undies, I touched his soft dick and rubbed his butt, I guess Bruno is a light sleeper so he rolled over and woke up. I continued feeling his bulge and as his cock grew, I removed his undies so I have easier access to his cock. It didn't take long for Bruno's cock to get hard and he just laid there and let me stroke his growing cock. Enjoy the motion of my hands running up and down his shaft, Bruno just laid there and enjoyed each stroke. His cock got so hard and throbbing in my hands I can tell he was about to cum so I slowed down and felt his balls as I ran my other hand over this tight body. HIs cock was tw.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 257.8 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Bruno & Mr Hand
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.25319 секунды с 9 запросами