View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 11:06 PM   #4940
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Throat-it-boy - Boy9 - 22yo Madrid Hostel Cocksucker

I hit this cocksucker up on Grindr while I was in Madrid this summer. He was staying at a hostel near my hotel. After watching some of my videos he said, "I've never really tried something that big, so I think you're going to teach me how to handle it ;P" When I asked him, "What's the longest you've sucked/edged a huge dick for?" he said, "I'm not really sure... Maybe 20 minutes." "You'd have your work cut out for you then. I expect at least 60 if you're going to kneel before my cock. Not sure you'd be able to do that cocksucker." "Like I said," he continued, "you're the boss... I will suck you as long as you want."

I tried to warn him. Servicing my cock is hard fuckin' work. Rarely is a cocksucker truly prepared for it. He didn't give up though. He lasted the full 60 minutes. Three times longer than his previous record, and that wasn't his only first that night. Earlier I asked him, "Have you been throat fucked to the brink of gagging and puking cocksucker?" He said, "Just gagging.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:25
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 3070kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 591.5 MB

Download Throat-it-boy - Boy9 - 22yo Madrid Hostel Cocksucker
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10949 секунды с 9 запросами