View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 09:36 PM   #29137
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sado-ladies - Mistress Jessica - Caned Hard By The Riding Mistress

Studio: Sado-ladies
Genres: Femdom

Today we have a wonderful special clip with goddess miss jessica from the uk. she wants to dish out a cruel punishment today and she has a classic sand timer in her hand.

"i am going to dish out a couple of rounds with my cane and the sand timer today on you slave!" she says. "we will see how your bottom looks like when i am through with you. you are going to receive a very hard punishment today." after the first round of hard and sever canestrokes his bottom looks already nicely damaged. so time for the second round with the sand timer, but wth - miss jessica now even cares about the sand timer, she just wants to cane the slave as hard as she can and that is exactly what he recieves. really hard caning!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3036kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 177.9 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Jessica - Caned Hard By The Riding Mistress
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05575 секунды с 9 запросами