View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 11:47 AM   #9421
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jeanette's Gagging Nightmare

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Jeanette hasn't been very appreciative of all I have done for her, not even bothering to say thank you for all the times I have tied her up. If she can't even engage in common courtesies and manners, she won't engage in speech at all! She's going to spend the evening bound to a chair getting gagged over and over again, with everything at my disposal! Starting off with a simple ball gag, she quickly moves to having her mouth stuffed, which is held in place by a tight double sock cleave gag further tightened down with electrical tape! From there, she gets her mouth absolutely packed with nylons, sealed in with turn after turn of nice clear tape so you can always see just how stuffed her mouth is! She can barely even make a sound! The next gag is the real challenge, as a pair of panties are stuffed into her face hole, held in place with a brutal cleave gag done with white micro foam tape! Her head is locked to the chair with another few turns, all cleaving her mouth deeply and severely, .

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jeanette's Gagging Nightmare
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03625 секунды с 9 запросами