View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 09:21 AM   #9420
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rogue Learns Her Lesson

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Rogue has been a very bad girl and is deserving of a good punishment, so that's exactly what she's going to get, in the form of back breaking bondage and a butt blistering leather strapping! Bound bent over to a wooden trunk, a tight panel harness gag strapped into her mouth and over her face, she waits nervously, her ass on display, clad only in a lovely, skimpy pink thong and back bra.She starts whimpering the instant I enter and explain what's about to happen to her, the tremble evident in her muffled voice. She braces herself as best she can for the leather strap, but she is still unprepared as it continually cracks savagely against her ass. Her cheeks smarting and burning and glowing a nice red, she sobs and screams into the gag, but I have no intention of stopping the strapping until she's learned her lesson. When I am convinced, I untie her and place her stomach down on the trunk. I bind her in cross ankle fashion, and then pull her into a savagely tight hogtie! Bent like a bow.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13623kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Rogue Learns Her Lesson
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05105 секунды с 9 запросами