View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 05:59 AM   #5080
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Man Gives Slut In Pigtails A Sloppy Rough Choking Gagging Face Fuck - Full HD 1080p

This is a rough scene unlike any I've shot before. It starts with the slut on her knees as she's starting to get her face fucked. She gags spit everywhere as her big titties and face are slapped roughly. My fingers are shoved all the way down her throat more than once. She even states that she thinks she's gonna, so I choke her by the neck roughly and slap her titties more. I wrap her pigtails around her throat and choke her with her hair as I fuck her mouth. She starts gagging wildly again so I choke her more and slap her face. I turn her upside down on the bed and she tells me that might get sick this way, so I fuck her face hard. I shove my cock all the way down her throat and she starts grabbing her tits and gasping for air like she's having a seizure. I mount her and fuck her mouth roughly and she starts gasping for air again, so I have her lick my asshole. I get up to face fuck her standing and she says she needs a minute and is grabbing her tits and shaking, so I slap her tits .

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Man Gives Slut In Pigtails A Sloppy Rough Choking Gagging Face Fuck - Full HD 1080p
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06404 секунды с 9 запросами