View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 06:52 PM   #9414
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Crime Doesn't Pay starring Constance

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

When Constance began dating my , she seemed like the perfect girl. Unfortunately, her sweet and innocent appearance hid the evil intentions she had. Now, three years later, my is locked up in a federal prison for crimes she committed and framed him for. I've bided my time, but today I extract my revenge. Bound with her arms outstretched and fastened securely to my steel rack, she waits helplessly for me to enter and begin her punishment. The harness gag strapped into her mouth causes her to drool constantly, making a mess of her pretty little face and sun dress. Her bondage is soon converted into a standing box tie, her feet bound with band after band of cruel and unforgiving rope, a crotch rope splitting her poor little crotch and wedging her panties into her sex. By the time I am finished, the poor girl cannot move an inch, and stands there drooling and whimpering pitifully as the dripping saliva adds to her humiliation. Any effort to free herself only causes the crotch rop.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Crime Doesn't Pay starring Constance
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.26641 секунды с 9 запросами