View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 03:44 PM   #4927
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

BoyForSale - Boy Marcus Chapter 1 - The Merchandise - With Master Felix

Marcus hardly spoke when I took him in. His soulful eyes communicated most of what I needed to know. The way he looked at me, I could tell this lost boy was in desperate need of a man's touch. Naturally, I knew I could be of some use here.

As I took him in, I could practically hear his heart beating out of his chest. His quiet intensity was thrilling for me, even as someone who was brought many boys into my inventory. His submissive spirit was one of the strongest I'd ever seen, and I could not wait to test out his skills.

When I removed his clothes, I was amazed at how perfect and smooth his skin was. It stretched over his muscles as taught as a snare drum. With so little on his body, I knew there was nowhere for pain or pleasure to hide. Every touch, every kiss, ever smack would find its way deep inside him. The thought was enough to make my cock hard in my pants, and I knew my buyers would love such a responsive whipping boy.

Immediately, I struck my hand against his chest.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7717kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BoyForSale - Boy Marcus Chapter 1 - The Merchandise - With Master Felix
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09960 секунды с 9 запросами