View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 10:34 PM   #5054
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Latina Braces First Rough Facefuck and Deepthroat Training - Full HD 1080p

This 20 yr old Latina with braces had never been face fucked or had it rough before. She giggles through her interview, I'm not sure she knows what she's in for. She starts sucking my cock and I take her to the camera and ask if she's ever been face fucked before. She giggles and says no, I tell her this is her deepthroat training. I fuck her face and throat her roughly. Tears stream down the whole shoot. I tie her hands behind her back and take her back to the camera and choke and slap her, she starts laughing. I ask her if she thinks this is funny and tell her I must not be doing my job. I fuck her face and throat her more roughly in various positions. I POV fuck her face and her eyes are bloodshot red. I figure 4 her face and fuck it and slap her roughly. I fuck her face more and more in various positions as she struggles and tears fall down her cheeks. She seems to be struggling so I ask if her throat wants a break and I'll fuck her. She just giggles more so I tell her to get on h.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5360kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Latina Braces First Rough Facefuck and Deepthroat Training - Full HD 1080p
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10275 секунды с 9 запросами