View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 09:02 AM   #9400
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Babysitter vs The Henchman Starter Kit pt 2

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Nika Venom
Genres: Bondage, Hogtie, Pantyhose Gag, Struggling, Shiny Pantyhose, Shiny Panties
Video language: English

Part 2 picks up right where part 1 left off, with Nika gagged & tied to the bed. She wakes up, gets her arms & legs free, then pulls down her gag. She sees the brown bottle on the night stand, and says, "That Henry is going to get a taste of his own medicine". She loads up the white cloth, and heads off to find Henry.

Henry (POV) is just waking up & noticing that he's tied up. Nika, with her pantyhosed feet propped up in Henry's lap, looks at him. "Well well well... look who's finally awake. Laughing gas my butt. Ha! Don't bother trying to get up. I tied you with a bunch of extra pantyhose, since you seem to like them so much. So, how do you like getting a taste of your own medicine? It's pretty fun, isn't it? Being all tied up like that. Now, what should I do with you next? You need to apologize for putting me out & tying me up. What's the matter? Can't talk since you're gagged?"

The phone rings, and it's Henry's mom. Nika places the white cloth in Henry's lap, then answers the.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Babysitter vs The Henchman Starter Kit pt 2
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06489 секунды с 9 запросами