View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 12:33 PM   #5983
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Weekends At Grandpas pat 4

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Desperate Pleasures
Cast: Amy Faye, Camille Black, Audrey Grace
Genres: 18+ Teens, All Sex,
Video language: English

After an awesome time with my oldster and getting some insight I decided to visit Grandpa to get help with my trip. Grandpa was warm and welcoming when I arrived at his condo in the city unannounced. After some small talk I could tell grandpa wasn't paying any attention to my words so I pitched my deal and made my move. At first it seemed he wasn't going to take my offer but when my hand closed around his cock, Grandpa's attitude changed. By the time his cock was in my mouth Grandpa was agreeing with whatever I wanted. We started fucking soon after and it was so hot Grandpa didn't last long. I think I'm going to have to fuck him again though, can't stop thinking of his big cock. Not long after things heated up between me and oldster Phil. He went away with Daddy for the weekend. While they were away Grandpa was staying at the house to make sure I was ok. When I left for my party I was sure he'd be awhen i got back but lucky for me I was wrong. Grandpa was wide awake when I came stumbl.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:43:21
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Weekends At Grandpas pat 4
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13118 секунды с 9 запросами