View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 06:04 PM   #3622
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Triple Xplosure (1986)

Release Year: 1986
Studio: Caballero
Cast: Carol Titian Honey Wilder Mai Lin Nikki Charm Sharon Mitchell Summer Rose Billy Dee Buck Adams Joey Silvera Kevin James Paul Thomas Scott Irish
Genres: Retro, Classic, Vintage, All Sex,Feature,All Sex, Anal, DP,milf, Big Tits,Group

One thing I can say for Triple Xposure: it starts with a bang. The opening credits are pretty great - the credits are projected onto oiled up, gyrating women - and then the opening shot of the film is a slow pan from Honey Wilder's feet, up her body, revealing that she's going down on Sharon Mitchell.

It's revealed that Honey Wilder's having trouble making ends meet, so Mitchell suggests throwing a party at which Wilder can sell a bunch of vintage dresses...which I guess she has for some reason. Mitchell and her husband (Paul Thomas) will arrange the party and invite a bunch of their rich friends.

Before the party, Mitchell lays out a plan with so many twists it would make a soap opera writer blush. The ultimate goal of the plan was to switch out a piece of forged artwork for an erotic drawing that Wilder had, unaware of its actually value. Why, exactly, Mitchell needed to go through all the trouble of throwing the party when she probably could have just switched it out at any t.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:32
Video: 624x464, XviD, 2297kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Triple Xplosure (1986)
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04088 секунды с 9 запросами