View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 05:24 AM   #4893
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Muscle Matt - Kyle Edged and Milked by The Boss

#90 in the Catalog, sponsored by, financed by and inspired by the request of a fan named Dan. It lines up with other milkings and edging already released and still yet to be released.

This is all about bringing Kyle to the edge, getting his body to produce a thick wad of cum so we can collect it in a jar, cap it off freeze it and over-night it fed-x 10am delivery.

This is a 90 minute, 3 camera shoot edited down to give you all the best highlights of me taking complete control of Kyle, his cock, his balls and his cum shot.

The Scene... Kyle Edged and Milked By The Boss is a cock slapping, ball massaging, ball yanking and squeezing cum control session that brings Kyle to the edge at least a dozen times. Shivers are sent up and down his body while I use my instincts as the Ultimate Alpha Male to bring my buddy from start to almost finish and back again and again.

With Keith at the camera and 2 others strategically placed for a more in-depth Boss Cam you watch as I use bot.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 31:28
Video: 640x358, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 377.5 MB

Download Muscle Matt - Kyle Edged and Milked by The Boss
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11509 секунды с 9 запросами