View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 10:45 PM   #19932
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Whips For The Non-Pain Slave

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Princess Beverly, Princess Bella
Video language: English

This slave that i own will do anything i say! He is not even into feet or pain or anything- he is just into me. I can get him to do literally anything, and on top of that he even pays me to do it. This is not some bs stuff i'm making up just to sell clips, either. This is a real slave situation where i'm in total control over this loser lol. Bella is hanging out with me at mean girl manor today so i let her have a crack at my slave just for fun. She says she wants to whip him. I know he's not "Into" that- but i don't give a flying fuck. It is my slave, and if bella wants to whip him, it is my decision as to whether he will be whipped or not- not his! So of course, i let my bestie bella whip the fuck out of him as much as she wants- just to "Show off" how much he will suffer for me, basically.
He of course has no right to intercede on his own behave because he is my property- totally. I just relax, prop my feet up on his back as if he where a fucking human footstool and enjoy watching.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18422kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Whips For The Non-Pain Slave
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11821 секунды с 9 запросами