View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 11:27 AM   #10125
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Elder Parker and Bishop Angus - Ordination Part 1

Studio: Mormon Boyz

When Elder Parker arrives at the temple with his companion one preparation day, Bishop Angus invites him alone into a room he has never seen before. He said goodbye to his companion, who went off to the endowment by himself. Bishop Angus wears the white suit, white tie and white shoes worn by all temple workers, and Elder Parker is still wearing his proselyting clothing. He wonders why he hasnt been asked to change into temple clothes, but knows why the sexy older man wants to see him alone.
Bishop Angus gets comfortable on a white couch. There are many rooms in the temple, he says. This room is sacred. In this room I was ordained to the higher priesthood many years ago.
The missionary looks around. I cant believe there are rooms in the temple I didnt know about. Are there other rooms he doesnt know about? Other secret priesthood ordinances?
Bishop Angus can see the hot young Mormon boy is somewhat nervous. He really likes the young man, who seems polite, a little shy, and is very .

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2157kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 254.4 MB

Download Elder Parker and Bishop Angus - Ordination Part 1
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10787 секунды с 9 запросами