View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 10:53 PM   #753
besthot31

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default If you don t value my time I don't value your cock

If you don t value my time I don't value your cock

Genres: Femdom, HandJob, Milking Table, Abandon Forced Orgasm, Domination, FootJob, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction

It's 4:58 two minutes until quitting time at the Magic Touch massage parlor, when a customer walks through the door. Reyna "aka" Emerald is the only masseuse left and she has plans to meet a couple of her girlfriends at the mall and do a little shopping. Needless to say, she is pissed off now and has to cancel her plans. She tries to remain professional and polite. The customer strips down and lays on her table and she begins giving him a massage. Overcome with frustration and anger she ties him to the table so his arms and legs can't move, and begins giving him a brutal ball busting handjob. "Fuck the stupid cock that ruined my plans," is her attitude now. She forcefully squeezes his balls until they are the size of . She strokes his cock slowly, just enough to keep him hard but not enough for him to receive pleasure. With her hands firmly around his swollen balls his cock began spurting cum everywhere. She played with his sensitive cock until she felt he'd had enough, besides what could he do? His cock was completely under her control.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:52
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 95.7 MB
Download If you don t value my time I don't value your cock
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05274 секунды с 9 запросами