Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Misstaken! 1

Misstaken! 1

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom,Dominate,Mistress,
Video language: English

Don�t say I told you, but moving house seems to have put in a bit of a mood. No time for polite howdy doodies at the front door any more. The law gets laid down in a flash! Before her �visitor� is even over the threshold, has already made her physical dominance abundantly clear, casting slave boy on the floor, gagging, masking and restraining him in bondage and then penetrating his hiney butt and filling him to the brim with you-know-what precious elixir. Looks like her �guest� has booked the whole works. Mistress is fully in her element, little realizing that �a certain someone� has turned up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Supplies, supplies! I guess the plaintive wail from beneath the mask might have tipped her off that something was amiss, but instead it inspires her to further acts of decadent cruelty, and unfortunately Mr. Wrong is not in a very good position to clear up. Ultimately that may not really be what he wants, for when else is he likely to get a completely unique experience like this? Note: this little tale of woe is based on snatches of a true story! It really happened!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3222kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 606.9 MB
Download Misstaken! 1
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03054 секунды с 9 запросами