View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 01:29 PM   #1377
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cage Blows Brandon

Cage Blows Brandon

Cage, 22, comes into "you know, just wanted to have some fun." This gay boy loves straight guys and ethnic, even more; works great as we also have Brandon in. Chatting with the two, Brandon, 23, agrees reluctantly to trade blowjobs; Cage chimes right in, "yeah, I would." Pulling off his shirt, I must say the boy does not know what "it's been a while" means when it comes to working out; unfortunately, I do. Letting Cage "have at," Brandon closes his eyes and earns some money; Cage keeps his eyes and hands busy.

Bringing his mouth into the works, Cage is all in, until a phone rings; sorry. Okay, "among friends," Brandon comes up as his nervous grin turns into deep breathing and enjoyment; he won't admit that guys do a better "job," but he doesn't disagree either. Repositioning, Brandon gives a "look-see" at the action down below; his hand also goes onto the back of Cage's head. With a bit of face fucking and jerking, Brandon takes over; not a huge load, but he agrees, "it doesn't feel bad at all." Clean yourself up; we've got Brandon going into "uncharted territory" next.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 31 s
Size: 278 MiB

Tags: Black, Interracial, Interviews, Straight Guys SM: Cage, SM: Brandon

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10151 секунды с 9 запросами