View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 04:11 PM   #4818
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Jarrett Fox & The Hand

I love those surfer boy types, the bleach blond hair, tight chest and hairy well developed legs. Jarret is that type of guy, and he is a true beach bum. He doesn't like to work much instead he hangs out at the college pretending to be a student, but in reality he is just sizing up the other hot guys. I ran into him at the bookstore and asked his advice on a book for health. He looked me over and took me around to where all the health books were stored. We began talking and of course being the smooth talker that I am, I soon had him ready to come home with me and let me do what I do best, jerk on his dick. I had him in bed and rubbing my hands over his body within moments. He has really soft skin so I spent a bit more time enjoying touching him than normal, but I soon had his shorts unzipped my hand inside stroking on that dick in his undies. He took his shorts off for me and I continued to stroke his cock in his tight boxer briefs. It didn't take him long to sprout wood. I soon found .

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:46
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1362kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 120.9 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Jarrett Fox & The Hand
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08130 секунды с 9 запросами