View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 11:59 AM   #4815
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Damien

One look at Damien and you'll be hooked, this smooth skinned hottie looks good enough to eat, and I can tell you from experience that he is. You can see that I didn't have to sneak creep in on this horny guy. He was ready for anything, so I gave him everything that I had to make him cum. We started off slow with my feeling and touching his smooth body. I can tell you it felt so good underneath my fingers. When I pulled his pants down he was already semi hard and ready to go. I didn't mess around, I pulled out my tens unit and put those crocodile clips right below the head of his cock and began to give him a mild tingling buzz on his cock. I continued to stroke him slowly as the box juiced up his cock making him smile and lean back in erotic pleasure. He loved the feeling and I loved alternating the sensations to his cock first soft and then more urgent and that drove Damien crazy. I continued to play with his cock with one hand while I tuned him up with the other. After awhile I let h.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 255.5 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Damien
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04195 секунды с 9 запросами