View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 01:50 AM   #9634
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sins Of The

Release Year: 2003
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Diego Alvarez, Alex, Carlo Cox, Diego Navi, Lance Armstrong, Ulizes Carpelli, Armando, Dario, Raul, Sabian, et str.
Genres: latin, hunks, orgy, muscles

When I was younger, I thought I would join the priesthood. But after some further examination, I realized that I was actually turned on by men of the cloth. When this All World Video title popped up, faster than you can say "Hail Mary" ten times, my hands were all over it! I ran home giddy as a Catholic schoolgirl, ready to drop my plaid skirt and navigate my "na na." Featuring an all-Latin all-hot cast, Sins starts off with hunky Diego Alvarez in a meeting with the Archbishop. Seems like someone has been keeping tabs on our hunky priest and the sexual activities of the rectory. (Hmmm, what an appropriate word.)Vigtes are told in flashback and in the first scene Diego Alvarez takes confession from frustrated parishioner, Diego Navi. Seems Navi can't stop playing with himself. Well, Diego quickly helps our guy out by hopping over to Navi's cubicle and his uncut meat on the guy. A rigorous fucking ensues with Navi moaning like a whore in heat while Diego sneers under his breath "Cal.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 898kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 690.0 MB

Download Sins Of The
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03473 секунды с 9 запросами