View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 05:29 PM   #7180
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Risa Onodera - Teacher Semen Story

Cast: Risa Onodera
Genres: Uncensored, Group Sex, BlowJob, Uniform, Cream Pie, Cum In Mouth
Video language: English

But all this is for modern pupils of senior classes of secondary schools and students of higher educational institutions - absolutely uninteresting. Especially if the lecturer is a charming and young girl who herself, literally yesterday, from the ranks of the student movement, has joined the army of hopeless people from the country of adults.
I always believed that the best type of teachers are the variations of women 45-55 years - which is understandable. Due to their venerable age, deep moral foundations, marital status, and in most cases - biological features of appearance, these teachers will not distract visually and mentally fragile young minds from the installation of the implemented training program. However, I still "put the wrong ." Sometimes, more progressive and modern teaching methods are required. And often, everything is settled and tested for years, is not always effective and relevant. At least, judging by the methods of teaching a young teacher, shown in the propos.

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1884kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 847.4 MB

Download Risa Onodera - Teacher Semen Story
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15436 секунды с 9 запросами