View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 01:11 PM   #9602
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Swallow My Pride

Studio: Amateur Straight Guys

We hadnt had a suck-a-thon in a while and since we had bi guy Kyle down recently we thought, why not? Kyle was aching to get some man-meat in his mouth and we invited two of the studliest guys we know to serve him up. The guys were actually pretty hot about getting their cocks sucked, too. Out of that comes Swallow My Pride.
Given what a stud Talon is, and how popular he is, we brought him back for a new film today. We got our resident stripper Kasden to give Talon an extra special no-holds barred lap dance as a reward for last Fridays super hot fuck-fest. And you cant get this kind of lap dance in a public strip club, let me tell you!
We recently flew in Lucas and our new boy Nitro for a visit. We took these two southern boys up into the mountains of Northern Arizona where it had snowed recently. Lucas had actually never seen snow in per before, so he took some time to play in it. After a snowball fight and some sightseeing, we took them out for goodies and then back to the room to.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:50:42
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1074kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 981.8 MB

Download Swallow My Pride
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05951 секунды с 9 запросами