View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 08:29 AM   #1283
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Bound

Bound

83 Pics

3648x5472
143 Mb

Brunette, Erect Nipples, Slim, Masturbation, Doggy Style, Gloves, Bondage
"I sassed my mistress at a fetish party," confesses kinky brunette Marlyn, doe eyes wide and pouting her rosebud lips. "Big mistake. She grabbed a spreader bar and I thought she'd cuff my ankles - I love that feeling of being wide open and helpless. Instead, when I submitted to being punished, she bound my wrists to it. This was way more torment - I was free to walk around, but I couldn't play with my breasts or my shaved pussy. They were literally aching for attention. Then she told a guy to chase me and if he caught me, he could do whatever he liked for the rest of that hour. He didn't even break into a run. He just walked after me and trapped me - cornering me where the bar stopped me escaping. The rest of the hour was focussed on my ass. First, he spanked me." She rubs her firm butt cheeks like she's still feeling the sting. "Then he screwed me, real deep. And I couldn't do a thing about it -*my hands were tied."

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15973 секунды с 9 запросами