View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 04:35 AM   #11668
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Behind The Scenes At Sao Paulo Eagle

Studio: Dominic Pacifico

And you thought orgies were this spontaneous thing where a bunch of sex-driven guys were just following their urges and having some bareback fun while the cameras roll? Well, sometimes it works out that way but when were shooting hot muscular Brazilians in the world-famous Sao Paulo Eagle, I have to give everybody some direction and choreography. Alex, Kaliu, Henri and Lucas are definitely hot fuckers who know their way around dicks and holes, but getting it camera-perfect takes a little planning.
Behind the scenes of our orgy you get to see four horny guys fucking while the cameras roll, and even when Im walking around getting them into position or setting up the next shot theyre not missing out on getting their jollies. Alex and Kaliu are down on their knees getting plowed and sucking off while Lucas and Henri are the lucky studs getting their meat serviced in spicy Latin style. I manage to jump up on the banquette to give them a pointer or two on lifting their legs at just the rig.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2355kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 702.7 MB

Download Behind The Scenes At Sao Paulo Eagle
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21905 секунды с 9 запросами