View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 11:21 PM   #1881
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default Sissy Training Heel Dangling Sex Therapist Turns Kevin Into Lola

Sissy Training - Heel Dangling Sex Therapist Turns Kevin Into Lola

DOWNLOAD

About video
Kevin has been secretly cross dressing for years, after his mom and sister made him to wear their clothes as a boy. He's finally realized its not enough to just wear panties in private anymore - he wants to know what its REALLY like to be a woman. He's come into my office to undergo the process with the supervision of a professional. I listen to his story as I dangle my pink high heel off my foot. Kevin seems to enjoy stealing a look at my sexy feet. Before I approve his use of hormones and surgery, I give my patient an assignment - that he has to dress like a woman in public for a full week. I give Kevin clothes to cross dress and apply makeup to his face. When I'm done, he's no longer Kevin - he's now lola ready to face the world.

Contains: Sissy Training, Crossdresser, Makeup, Wig, Corset, Gender Transformation, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sex Therapy, Dangling, Shoe Fetish, High Heel Fetish, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Blonde, Glasses
Starring:
Tags: Female Domination, Feminization, Foot Fetish

Size: 682 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 15 min 34 s

JustPlay331 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04527 секунды с 9 запросами