View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 04:31 PM   #11663
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mr Houser And His Boy Cole - Boy Massage

Studio: Gaycest

I could hear Cole going through his things in the next room. In my mind that wasnt exactly the purpose of the Forbidden Boy Hotel, but the place was pretty big with multiple bedrooms. At least five people could have stayed at the bnb-style hotel without needing to share a bed. I suppose it makes sense - giving each couple a place to start from. If every man knew he had to share a bed with his boy, maybe they wouldnt be so brave... When Cole started showing signs of his attraction, I was completely at a loss for words. I was flattered, but had no idea of what to do or say. I wanted to show him my love and to return the affection and attraction, but I didnt have any sense of where to begin. Forbidden Boy seemed almost too perfect. A complete, guided experience on how to break through that wall. It was a chance to let go of my fear and give my boy what he needed most. When I got the confirmation email, I couldnt believe I was going to go through with it! But there it was, in black and wh.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7892kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mr Houser And His Boy Cole - Boy Massage
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14713 секунды с 9 запросами