Old 05-12-2020, 01:17 AM   #1170
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sun & Fun

Sun & Fun

Photos name: Sun & Fun
Description: This is a rarity...a poolside pictorial of Samantha. She's appeared in numerous photo sets here since 2002 and this is only the second time we can remember ever seeing Samantha photographed outdoors. She can't fool us either. We know there's a copy of XLGirls magazine hidden inside that book about Van Gogh. That's a very sexy little outfit Samantha is poured into. She should wear something like it more often. That's a sexy bra supporting Sam's 38GG-cups. "For photo shoots, I get a bra that's a size smaller so I get that bubble out of the top of the cups," explained Samantha. "They don't make sexy bras in big sizes. They figure if you have boobs this big, you don't need the help of a pretty bra. I get most of my bras shopping on the Net. All the boob jobs that girls are getting these days have really helped open up the market and made bigger bra sizes available. I have to have good support, so I get them wide in the back. But I think guys find the grandma-looking bras sexy, too."
Genre: Big Tits, Blonde, Solo, Samantha 38G

Format: jpg
Resolution: 1200x797
Pic: 68
Size: 23 Mb

Download file
Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03555 секунды с 9 запросами