View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 06:03 PM   #277
besthot31

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Upping this at halfime of the soccer game.

Upping this at halfime of the soccer game.

Go U.S.A. I don't think I've stepped outside of the crib in 2 days. The fridge is loaded, the AC is blowin', the hoes have my phone # & my address so why leave. Last night, I ordered some chinese food. Had that shit delivered to me. Got a call from a broad that I had met at the T-mobile store last weekend. At the time I had met her, I tossed my pitch at her to see if she would pose for one of my websites. She said, "You're crazy. I can't believe you're showing me that." I said, "It's what I do for a living baby. And I want you to be the next girl I put on. Take my phone # and when you start thinking about me again, because YOU WILL. Call me." So last night she called me. Came over to my hide-out. Claimed the only reason she called is because she's trying to move to a new apartment. Begged me not to show her face because people will recognize her. So I cut the photos up above and edited the video clip so no one will know who she is. As pretty as ol' girl is, I would've just settled for some nice titty and ass pictures. But she wanted the big dollars so I gladly pulled my dick out and put it up inside of her. Not sure I've ever seen a black female as hairy as this broad is. I had to check and double check to make sure that she was a she. It was almost abnormal. Sexy to me though because I hate bald pussy. I'll be back in a couple of days with some brand new shit for you. PEACE!

File size: 268.1 MB
Download Upping this at halfime of the soccer game.
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15933 секунды с 9 запросами