Old 10-06-2014, 07:11 PM   #458
besthot31

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sexteen

Sexteen

Release Year: 1975
Cast: C.J. Laing, Bree Anthony, Jennifer Jordan, Jenny Lane, Shelly Lee, Candy Love, Jamie Gillis, Roger Caine
Genres: BDSM, oral, toys, group, lesbi, interracial
Video language: English

C.J. Laing was born Wendy Williams in 1953. She was originally from a traditional Jewish family in New York, but moved to San Francisco when she was nineteen. �I was from New York, so I was confused in San Francisco. When you�re twenty and you�re hungry and the rent�s due, you�re really just an idealistic youth; you�re not a whore. Even though you are.�
In order to support herself she did a number of -end jobs. �I started working North Beach, started hustling, rolling drunks. They�d come into the Nude Encounter, a massage parlour where I was working. There was �nude wrestling� and �nude encounter�, you know, in different rooms. I don�t know if there could be actual physical contact, but they could look at you naked. Maybe there were hand-jobs � you know, look at my titties, and get a hand-job. While they were doing that, I was lifting money out of their wallets, say, a hundred bucks, I don�t know how much I could make because I was just so sloppy. I guess I didn�t have a sense of pride in my work.�

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 420x340, DivX 5, 599kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 312.6 MB
Download Sexteen
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08808 секунды с 9 запросами