SQUIRTING UMPIRE

Genre:
Models: Vicky Vette
Description: SQUIRTING UMPIRE

Sticky Videos

September 20th 2009

Stars Appearing:
Vicky Vette

So I picked up a referee outfit at a local store. I am not sure it was meant to be used for a sexy camshow, but hey.... I figured it would be cool. I put on my favorite pair of shoes but was missing the key ingredient... a whistle. I sent Rokkerr out in the pouring rain to find the last part of the ensemble.... and he came back with a hunting whistle! I use it in the video as I am cumming! Music by Def Leppard (no particular reason but everything goes with Def Leppard!) It was member Vectis' birthday from the board soooooooooooooooo, AFTER getting a load of splooge all over my face (if that is not worthy of a penalty I don't know what is), I worked my magic with my dildo..... anally. I am not a girl who squirts on command so I shocked myself when I squirted all over my bedspread........ that I had just washed! In case you are wondering, a bit of the video is choppy because of a messed up DV tape. (used too many times, lol) 'We' also forgot to press record in a bit of the show. There is a cool short bit of 'boot masturbation'...... Krazy4Boots.... you are gonna cum in 2 seconds when you see it! Enjoy!

Duration : 41 min 55 s
Size : 391 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 480 x 640

Download file
CrazyBaby13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03438 секунды с 9 запросами