CrazyBaby13

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

CrazyBaby13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The premiere of Jacuzzicam!

The premiere of Jacuzzicam!

Genre:
Models: Vicky Vette
Description: The premiere of Jacuzzicam!

Sticky Videos

November 22nd 2009

Stars Appearing:
Vicky Vette

The premiere of Jacuzzicam! I have always wanted a hot tub.... for the longest time. I really did not think that I would get one but by chance someone on Craigslist was selling one! I took a while to think about it (5 seconds) and bought it....... not only for me, but you guys! heheh.... It is not easy to shoot live... especially when there is water and neighbours involved. We spent the better part of a couple of days buying plants and other things to shield the prying eyes of the neighbours. We fired up the cam.... all was looking good...... and we blew all a fuse! Ha ha! Lesson learned? Don't put the lights, camera AND jacuzzi on the same circuit! Anyway... a quick fix and Jacuzzicam was born! We also did a quick Jacuzzicam cam2cam after this show with two camera views.... pretty nifty huh? We are going to work out the kinks, add a rubber ducky or two, and bring lots of other girls (I hope!) to share the fun with me. Hope you enjoy the first go around and look forward to more silliness in the future!

Duration : 33 min 52 s
Size : 377 MiB
Video : Windows Media 480 x 640

Download file
CrazyBaby13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17695 секунды с 9 запросами