The 'Gator Show' with Britney Brooks

Genre:
Models: Vicky Vette,Brittney Brooks
Description: The 'Gator Show' with Britney Brooks

Sticky Videos

September 15th 2009

Stars Appearing:
Vicky Vette,Brittney Brooks

As most of you know I decided to be a snow bird and hang out in Florida more often. Britney is a major Florida Gator college football fan so we decided to do a 'Gator Show' when she came over to do a camshow. Me? I like orange so I was more than happy to be wearing Gator orange for the show. Little did I know that college football is very passionate in the United States! Wearing the 'wrong' teams colors is sometimes a bad idea! Britney was all decked out in her college Gator gear... complete with Gator hat. A whole lot of Britney wiggling in this video with some great camera work as if you were staring up from her pussy as she writhes. There are some bonuses at the end. I tried to put ice on Britney but she claimed she would not let me... after a while the ice ended up not only on her, but IN her! There is also our impersonation of how one of our most beloved members likes to stroke his cock during cam2cam (not been to a live cam2cam? you can stroke your cock live on cam for us). Finally, we did some photos that day while members watched in the cam2cam room and left the video camera on so there is bonus footage of us as the photos were being taken (the photos we took are on the site).

Duration : 43 min 56 s
Size : 485 MiB
Video : Windows Media 480 x 640

Download file
CrazyBaby13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04570 секунды с 9 запросами