View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 08:51 PM   #4671
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S16E06 - Super Men Season 4 Episode 2

Super Stud arrives on a gruesome crime scene. Bodies have been sucked, drained of their life make. The culprit is still in the vicinity, in fact, it seems he is waiting for the S stud to arrive. "I've become a monster; I need you to take me away from all the citizens," the being confesses. Ever naïve and righteous, Super Stud offers to take the monster away. "Hold on!" S Stud offers, signaling towards flight. "Don't mind if I do!" Parasyte latches on!

The Parasyte takes Stud by surprise and starts sucking his power. Parasyte feels the well of strength that is the reserve of Super Stud's power. The mysterious villain dips his greedy hands into the well and draws forth drop after drop of Stud's power. When Parasyte is satiated he tests his new power, tossing Super Stud around like a rag doll declaring, "I am the new super power!" Stud is left in a pile of drained defeat.

Later on, at Rush's apartment, Super Stud is resolving to remain as Damien Rush until he figures out a plan t.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S16E06 - Super Men Season 4 Episode 2
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14202 секунды с 9 запросами