View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 08:26 PM   #49
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Fakehub.com- Busty Stripper Sucks And Fucks Agent Dick s Dry-Emylia Argan, James*

Fakehub.com- Busty Stripper Sucks And Fucks Agent Dick_s Dry-Emylia Argan, James*

Description:
Alexis (43 mins) Alexis is a real sweet heart with a body that could melt the coldest of hearts. She also has a great attitude and good style. She has a job as a stripper so I thought this could be a very interesting casting. I knew that before the end I_d have her grinding up and down on me. She said that she would like to give me a private dance so I was a happy man_but this was better than an ordinary strip dance because I got to sample the sweetness of her pussy. The reason she came to me was to find work in Las Vegas_I told her that I could find her a job there with one of my many connections.I just knew Alexis was concealing a smoking hot body underneath her clothes but was surprised by what I saw when she took her clothes off. Oh my word this is the shape of saints.. talk about an hour glass body. Lovely perky nipples_a cool new age hair cut yeah it_s safe to say I was liking the cut of the jib on this girl. Being a tit man myself I was blown away by the pure structure on them they were just sitting there like two ripe watermelons. I manoeuvred my body into position and went in for the slippery tit wank... oh yes oh happy day oh joyous occasion. The sex was mind blowing I would definitely recommend Alexis to any man who appreciates an awesome set of udders.
Model:
Emylia Argan, James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1409.73 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:43:49
Video : AVC, 4 351 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: