View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 06:53 AM   #207
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Insomniac pts. 3 & 4-Britney Light, Chad White, Emma Hix, Penny Pax

Missax.com- Insomniac pts. 3 & 4-Britney Light, Chad White, Emma Hix, Penny Pax

Description:
​SYNOPSIS: Emma confesses her feelings for her step-brother_assuring him sex is just the medicine she needs for her insomnia_and it works. While Emma is dreaming in Chad_s arms_Britney_who believes herself to be Chad_s girlfriend_crawls into his bedroom window. The girls compete for Chad_begging Chad to choose him. (sex includes: Creampies_and facial cumshot).

(from Chad_s perspective)
It_s 10pm_and in order to help Emma with her insomnia_we all go to our bedrooms_even if we_re not ready to go to bed. I hear my phone text and it_s Britney_she wants to see me. I text her back_can_t.. got to watch Em. It_s difficult for me to hit the send button but obligation has always weighed over any sort of fun. I guess I_m just wired that way. Britney text me back_I can be at your bedroom window in 10 minutes, and she sends me a picture of her breasts. I can feel my cock stiffen_and then I hear a soft knock on the door.
Can I come in? Emma walks in without hearing my answer. She looks at me with determination.
What_s up? I_m half annoyed with her and half concerned. I_m always concerned for Emma_I guess I_m just wired that way.
Emma breathes in deeply and confesses that she_s in love with me. I tell her how absurd that is.. of course she loves me but she is not _in love_ with me_she misspoke_and I_m sure that_s some side effect of her lack of sleep. She looks at me with determination_she wants me_she wants me to make love to her.
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Britney Light, Chad White, Emma Hix, Penny Pax
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_insomnia3_4_51941180724m1080.mp4
File Size : 2578.12 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:47:49
Video : AVC, 7 305 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 237 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream