View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 10:30 PM   #195
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Promise I ll Be Good-Kenna James, Maya Kendrick, Seth Gamble

Missax.com- Promise_I_ll Be Good-Kenna James, Maya Kendrick, Seth Gamble

Description:
What_s a girl to do when she_s failed to scare away her opponent? Kenna James is practically engaged to the man I love_Seth Gamble_who also happens to be my stepbrother. I thought that Seth would admire my fight for him_that he would carry me up the stairs to his bedroom and ravish me with kisses and we would laugh_laugh at Kenna_laugh at our funny romance_and make love as we usually do. That_s not what happened.
I bite my lip to tell you how he looked at me with scorn in his eyes_how he vowed to move away_far away from me. I felt my heart fall into my stomach. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. I waited until the sun went down_after our parents went to bed_and I begged his forgiveness. I can not have the man I love to love me alone_but I can promise to be his mistress. I_ll devote my life to waiting for my chance with him. Maybe he_ll get married? I_ll probably get married_but I swear to God I will never love anyone as much as I love that man. I promise_I_ll be good from here on out_so long as I can have him.
Model:
Kenna James, Maya Kendrick, Seth Gamble
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_promiseillbegood_51941190611m1080.mp4
File Size : 1756.19 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:45
Video : AVC, 7 282 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 237 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: