View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 08:28 PM   #38
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Fakehub.com- Blonde Teen Gets Drenched in Cum-James*, Lisa Murphy

Fakehub.com- Blonde Teen Gets Drenched in Cum-James*, Lisa Murphy

Description:
Lisa (56 mins) This little blonde with her shapely titties reminded me of my friends daughter. She said she was 18 and this was the first time she ever came to a casting. She wasn_t shy that_s for sure_as soon as I saw her walking down the street I knew that I had to slip her my business card_and something else if you know what I_m talking about. Her bra strap slumped down over her shoulder made her look very sexy_and I just knew she was going to be a goer by the way she was answering my questions in a flirty manner. I showed her a picture of a girl with big tis_which sparked a discussion about natural breasts versus silicon_in the end_we came to the conclusion that natural were much better. I showed her some of the girls I worked with_and told her about work in the fashion industry and television. As soon as she heard this she was eager to take her clothes off and start sucking my cock. When I give her a dildo I expected her to do what any normal girl would do and put it up her pussy. Not this one though._she went straight for the ass. I knew then that this was going to be an anal oriented session.
Model:
James*, Lisa Murphy
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1959.86 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:56:51
Video : AVC, 4 674 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: