Old 04-30-2020, 07:31 PM   #1115
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Rubenesque

Rubenesque

Photos name: Rubenesque
Description: Chaka: The time I started to develop was kind of unusual, in my mid-20s. I mean, I was already large, at least by most standards, and then I started getting larger just out of the blue. I thought my body had already fully developed. V-mag: Did you have to get an entirely new wardrobe? Chaka: Yes. Everything. Bras, tops, suits, everything except pants and shorts, and then I had to keep buying new stuff because my breasts kept on going up a cup or a half-cup to where they are now. But that was okay with me. I love shopping. V-mag: Do you ever say to yourself, 'Are these things ever going to stop growing?' Chaka: Yes, I'm always saying that. I don't think they've stopped growing even now. I think even over the last half year they?ve gotten larger. I mean, I'm up to an H. By the time I?m 40, I'll be up to a Z, at least. V-mag: People must have thought you got implants. Chaka: People did think that, but I'm totally natural. Natural breasts, natural everything. Not even any tattoos or piercings. What you see is the real me.
Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Chaka T.

Format: jpg
Resolution: 600x398
Pic: 10
Size: 0 Mb

Download file
Download file
RedBull77 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11579 секунды с 9 запросами